Tuesday 29 May 2012

20. Yellow

20 Go yellow
Let me start off by saying I hate yellow nail polish.  It's okay if it is part of a design or something but on it's own I think it looks hideous.  This did little to change my mind.


This is a coat of Rimmel base, three coats of Lemon Ice Cream by Barry M and 2true top coat. Application was pretty streaky but it evened out with the third coat.  I wasn't happy with it though and went straight on to mani number 21 after I had taken the pictures, I just couldn't bear to leave it like this.


I don't think it would be to bad if it was part of a pastel mani, or a base for a design, but plain yellow is such an eyesore to me!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. such a happy yellow! but yes, i detest lemon yellow too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it looks so pretty and promising in the bottle and then BAM! On your nails it looks horrible :( oh well, at least there is a whole rainbow of other colours to wear! :)

      Delete